- One-hour keynote speeches designed to educate and motivate your personnel on customer success as a business strategy.
- Half-day executive briefings for your top team to hash out issues, explore options, and make decisions regarding customer success as a strategy of innovation or as a traditional function.
- Building Strategic Customer Success. Learn the successful strategies and proven practices of what it takes to build a brilliant (and profitable) customer success strategy.
- Leading Customer Success. Inspire your managers by sharing what it takes to lead, manage, coach, and transition your people into brilliant frontline customer success professionals.
- Brilliantly Getting the Business. Tools and techniques for selling customer success.
- Brilliantly Growing the Business. Speeding time to value to retain and grow customers.
- Helping build brilliant businesses since 1989.
- Selected as the “Services Pundit” for the 2003 IBM Global Services Headlights program.
- Chosen as the e-business subject-matter expert for U.S. Commerce Department’s Inter-American E-Business Fellowship Program.
- University professor in the U.S., Mexico, and Europe.
— Chris Zane, Author of Reinventing the Wheel: The Science of Creating Lifetime Customers
— Bob Yoko, Global Vice President of Service
— Claudia Betzner, Executive Director
Service Industry Association
— Liz Murphy, Chief Client Officer
— Eric Bakker, CEO
Computer Design & Integration LLC
— R. Gary Bridge, Executive Vice President
Cisco Systems, Inc.
— Rick Welch, Vice President Professional Services
RSA Security Inc.
— Billy Gamble, President
— Patrik Melander, Director, Network Consulting
Ericsson Latin America
DOWNLOAD SPEAKING PROFILE
5248 Fairfield Drive | Fort Myers, FL 33919